Tuesday, March 30, 2010

All the Cool Kids wear their bibs like capes...

At least that is what Pierce thinks. It is amazing how many times I will turn away for a second only to look back and see that his bib is on backwards... I think he is channeling his inner Super Hero. (I am sure the look will catch on soon...) (by the way... Pierce is totally safe when I 'turn away for a second... no need to send hate mail about never leaving a child unattended)



So lots has been going on lately. Thanks to the glorious weather we have all been able to get out and about. I have played in three tennis matches (with a very upsetting record of 1-2) and have been out walking like it is my job. THIS is what I have been waiting for! Not only do I have a very unattractive 10lbs to loose - but I have MISSED SWEATING. I know that sounds weird but my body craves physical exertion. I had my 6 week appointment earlier this week and enjoyed my first go at the tread mill 24 hours later. Sore, yes. Happy, extremely.



Enough about me.. I know the real reason anyone reads this to see how my main man, Pierce, is... For your information, he is awesome. He laughs and smiles and pretty much is adorable all day long. Last weekend, Suzie came out to our side of town and took more pictures of him. While he was a little fussy all day... and did not display his precious smile for Suzie.. she was still able to capture some awesome shots. Here is the link to her website http://www.splitsecondatl.com/ - go to clients and use the password 'Pierce'. I expect you to look at all 301 and report back on what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment